OUR TOP PICKLovehoney Tease Me
- Nickel-free metal and silicone nipple clamps for beginners
- Adjustable clamp for customized intensity
- Silicone tips provide a soft, hypoallergenic pinch.
Fifty Shades of Grey The Pinch
- Adjustable nipple clamps with weights.
- Perfect for beginners and advanced users alike
- Increases sensations and erotic response
Entice Tiered Intimate Rose Gold
- Nickel-free and tarnish-free for longevity and safety.
- The alligator screw clamps have PVC padding and offer a custom grip.
- Adjustable for enhanced sensory play
Fifty Shades Darker At my mercy
- Elegant nipple clamps with weighted chain.
- Suitable for lovers of intense nipple stimulation.
- Made of nickel-free metal for a hypoallergenic game.
Magnetic crystal tip Metal Worx
- Magnetic nipple clamps for exciting pinches.
- An alternative design to most clamps, with a circular shield for the nipples.
- Light-reflecting crystal tips sparkle and shine for added pizzazz.
Because it hurts so much and you know it.
Living with a dull sex life is something that even our ancient ancestors did not do. In order to generate sexual pleasure by all means, our ancient family members made sex toys from whatever they could find.
Having explored all avenues of human sexuality, we have come to find other ways to intensify our orgasms, whether alone or with a partner.
This is how the sex toy was born: The modern sex toy, a revolutionary innovation that brings couples together as quickly as it separates them.
Contemporary sex toys are not only more body-friendly than ever, but they are also far more versatile than we ever imagined. The industry now has something for everyone, with devices designed for everything from pleasure to pain.
So why would anyone buy and try a product that restricts blood flow to their sensitive nipples and/or causes them to feel a little pain?
To many people, this sounds like a nightmare. Well, that's because a thug needs love too, and your nipples are real gangsters.
Look, when I was first introduced to the wild and crazy world of nipple stimulation, I too was skeptical at first.
The only thing that came to mind when I heard the words "nipple clamps" was the image of Buffalo Bill in "Silence of the Lambs" clamping his nipples as he uttered his iconic line, "You want to fuck me? I'll get fucked. Hard."
Not exactly the vision of inspiration if you ask me, but once I let my guard down and experimented with a good pair of plucks for myself, the whole world changed. Now I kind of understand why Billy boy was so obsessed with turning his own dials, even though I personally would have chosen a different shade of lipstick.
The most important step in enjoying a balanced sex life that includes nipple clamps is to understand what they are (and are not) so you can finally get that disturbing image out of your head.
She doesn't need to put lotion on her skin to avoid getting the tip again. It just needs to do some simple research before spending its hard-earned money. Let's all be good, not weird.
What are nipple clamps?
The name "nipple clamp" makes the definition of this sex toy pretty obvious to most people, but just in case there are still a few people who have no idea what I'm talking about: Nipple clamps are simply a unique family of safe and secure nipple-sized locks that attach to a person's nipples, regardless of their sex, gender, nipple size, or experience level.
Used most often in BDSM exercises, well-made nipple clamps are prized for their ability to cause a gentle but stimulating wave of pain through the nipple and breast, restricting/reintroducing the blood flow inside and thus producing a remarkably kinky sensation enjoyed by people from all walks of life.
In general, nipple clamps come in a wide variety of shapes, sizes and colors, depending on the manufacturer, intended purpose and user preference.
However, the three most popular types of nipple clamps are:
- Clothespin Style - A safe, secure and sexy version of your mother's laundry equipment, sometimes made from precious metals or other skin-friendly materials.
- Nipple clamps - An alternative to quick finger pinching, nipple clamps can be used to apply intermittent point pressure.
- Shamrock Style - A great tool for domination and bondage games, as they tighten up when you pull on them or fight against them.
There are also countless piercing nipple clamps, but they are usually reserved for serious BDSM play that involves breast torture and severe domination.
Either way, a nipple clamp only has to apply direct pressure to the wearer's pleasure bags until the person in charge tells them to stop so that it is fun and functional.
In fact, nipple clamps have become a sex toy So respected that the average couple owns at least one pair (and even if they don't practice BDSM).
So what's all the fuss about, how do you get on the bandwagon, and why is it important to do your homework before you spend money? I thought you would never ask.
Why use nipple clamps?
Convincing someone to buy and/or use nipple clamps is not what I came here to do. I couldn't care less if you ever achieve the kind of orgasms I've had in my life.
My goal is simply to direct you to the perfect sex toy of your choice, and if I end up making you fall in love with the subject along the way, so be it.
Don't feel bad if you start to get intrigued by nipple clamps; it happens to the best of us. After all, a recent survey conducted by a large group of professional perverts illustrated exactly why nipple clamps are so great.
The results of their groundbreaking study on sexual behavior showed that owning a high-quality nipple clamp has at least 10 common benefits, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Nipple clamps are a great tool for bondage - I think about 80 % of nipple clamp purchases are made by people who are about to indulge in very well equipped BDSM activities. However, bondage is becoming an increasingly popular hobby for solo performers who have the right tools. Therefore, a good set of nipple clamps is often the most practical (and least intimidating) sex tool in your box. Versatile and safe, owning nipple clamps keeps you and/or your partner ready for whatever the mood strikes.
- Nipple clamps are unisex - As we all know, both men and women have nipples that have thousands of nerve endings that produce pleasurable sensations when stimulated. Considered an erogenous zone for both sexes, the nipple is a great place to start foreplay, regardless of your gender. In other words, high-quality nipple clamps don't discriminate.
- Nipple clamps fit in well with others - Simple and discreet, high-quality nipple clamps fit in well with your sex toy collection and bedtime routine. Plus, they can be used in tandem with your favorite devices without getting in the way. The extra sensations provided by each clamp can also increase the intensity of your orgasm.
- Nipple clamps are a kinky couple's wet dream - While well-made nipple clamps can be worn without the participation of a partner, the overall design of the toy makes it ideal for couples' play and domination games. Plus, even the best nipple clamps are surprisingly affordable and can be added to the existing sex toy stash without making too much of a fuss (or taking up too much space).
- Nipple clamps are super discreet - Especially for those who engage in a bit of public BDSM with their new toy, the discretion provided by good nipple clamps is unmatched. And since these clamps can be worn for several hours if you/your partner so desires, it's important to know that the best models are designed for just that purpose. Ideal for wearing under loose clothing, the top of the line nipple clamps can add another level of kink to your already amazing sex life by giving you both a dirty little secret to keep.
- Nipple clamps are globetrotters - Not only will you find a wide variety of nipple clamps in every nook and cranny of the world, but you'll also notice that these particular sex toys are easy to store and transport - giving them a reputation as a globally loved item of perversion that lost its taboo long ago. And if you still have to check your bag at the airport, that's not always the case anymore (especially if the nipple clamps in your luggage are plastic).
- Les pinces à tétons demandent peu d’entretien – Contrairement aux jouets sexuels complexes qui nécessitent beaucoup de temps et d’attention pour les maintenir en parfait état de marche, les pinces à tétons sont extrêmement simples à utiliser et à entretenir. Et parce qu’elles ne sont pas recommandées pour la stimulation interne et qu’elles sont presque toujours fabriquées dans des matériaux sans danger pour la peau, les meilleures pinces à tétons du marché sont extrêmement faciles à nettoyer – un rapide coup d’eau et un temps de séchage suffisant suffisent.
- Nipple clamps are compatible with all body types - This is one of the most user-friendly and versatile sex toys we've ever had the pleasure of using, no one turns away from the pleasures that await them. Big or small, male or female, disabled or not, nipple clamps can be used by anyone with healthy nipples and a sexually demented mind.
- Nipple clamps are customizable - There are too many variations of nipple clamps to mention in one article, but keep in mind that the sex toy industry has done a remarkable job of creating a product that is almost 100% customizable. Whether it's choosing the length of the Y-chain, selecting the best clit clamp or deciding how much jewelry you want, the wonderful world of nipple clamps is truly a consumer's paradise.
- Nipple clamps can awaken your senses - For some people (especially women), the application of well-made nipple clamps can stimulate otherwise desensitized parts of the body (namely the post-natal breast). And while nipple clamps can be used by both men and women, there seems to be a slight medical application for these remarkable sex toys that would otherwise be considered strictly for kink.
It's easy to see why the popularity of nipple clamps has skyrocketed over the past few decades. And as demand is high, supply is equally high.
These days, the average consumer is inundated with so many options that it can be downright impossible to find the right product.
Clever marketing ploys, misinformation and general confusion also play a large role in this difficulty. It's not enough to know what nipple clamps are or why they are so popular.
You also need to learn how to sift through the misinformation and find the product of your dreams. Unfortunately, the only way to do this is to keep reading. Don't worry, there won't be a quiz at the end.
Top 5 ways to know if these nipple clamps are worth it or not
Choosing the perfect pair of nipple clamps is a highly subjective task, but here are some objective factors you can look at or think about to determine whether or not those nipple clamps in your cart are worth it:
- The materials
Not all nipple clamps are made the same. And while most are made of skin-friendly material, this is not always the case. Check to see if you or your partner have sensitivities or allergies to certain products.
If this is the case, avoid this material and find something else that works. Unfortunately, you can't use condoms with nipple clamps of the wrong material like you can with dildos and/or masturbators.
Comme toujours, évitez tout ce qui contient des parabènes, des phtalates ou du latex. Pour de meilleurs résultats, choisissez des pinces à tétons en silicone, PVC, TPE, polycarbonate, élastomère ou acier.
- Pinch force
Each person has a different idea of the equivalence between pain and pleasure. It is therefore important to examine the force with which the clamps attach to the nipple.
Check to see if this force can be adjusted in any way, either by tightening/loosening the screws, removing the clamp covers, or otherwise.
Especially for beginners to nipple clamps, it is essential to find a device that can grow with you as you get used to the limitations of your body.
In general, you can determine the intensity of the pinch by looking at the type of tweezers used. Magnetic tweezers or clothespins are generally less intense than shamrocks and tweezers, but again, there is always an exception to the rule.
- Customization options
Perhaps the best part of choosing a pair of nipple clamps is exploring the different options available. From sparkling chains of adjustable length to dazzling details of epic bling, today's sex toy industry has spared no expense in giving us all what we really want.
However, when it comes to buying nipple clamps, it is important to consider the versatility of the device in your sex life. Customization options are crucial here, especially if you enjoy the company of multiple people or like to try different things.
The right nipple clamps will always be part of the team, regardless of their function or appearance.
Using a nipple clamp on yourself or a partner isn't complicated, but it still requires a little knowledge and good equipment. Not only can a bad set of nipples be potentially dangerous, but it can also kill the mood faster than 40 to the west.
To make sure everyone has the best time possible, be sure to choose a set of nipple clamps that are both well-made and easy to use.
This usually involves things like adjustability and customization, but also things like ergonomic removal, durable components and easy operation. In other words, don't let things get too complicated unless you are a confident professional.
Most of the time, your new nail clippers will come with a convenient storage bag, pouch or box. Depending on the manufacturer, the quality of the storage container will vary greatly.
The best manufacturers know that it can be difficult to keep track of delicate nipple clamps, so they provide sturdy boxes with hard outer shells, just in case.
And while getting your hands on something this fancy may cost a little more, it sure beats having to buy your nipple clamps again because the first pair was lost or damaged.
The three kings: My top 3 best nipple clamps in 2021:
In today's sex toy market, there are more nipple clamps than you can shake a stick at, but that doesn't mean you'll never find what you're looking for.
Now you have a concise definition, 10 reasons why nipple clamps are so popular, and a comprehensive 5-point set of guidelines to get you started.
Still not sure where to turn? I've taken the liberty of selecting the three best models in the business. Here they are in all their glory (you're welcome).
Metal Worx Magnetic Crystal Tip - Best nipple clamps in the world
THE BEST OVERALL
As the sexiest, most portable nipple clamps on the market, this dynamic duo lets you experience pleasure and pain while making your nipples look like they've been pierced by a professional.
Carefully crafted from skin-safe polished steel and decorated with sparkling diamond stones, the Metal Worx Magnetic Crystal Tip 2-inch nipple clamps add a touch of glamour and a hint of kink while being easy enough to use for beginners and pros alike.
This amazing product even comes in a luxurious travel case with a hard outer shell to make owning it even more enjoyable (and attractive).
Pros: Overall, this product is a perfect example of what a good nipple clamp set should be.
Cons: The force of the clamp is slightly more intense than some people might like, and it's not as adjustable as it could be.
THE BEST FOR BEGINNERS: Entice Triple nipple and clitoris clamp with chain
Don't let the name of this sex toy confuse you. It's not for people with three nipples, although they are welcome to try it. The Entice Triple Nipple is a trio of clamps - two for your breasts and one for your clit.
Adjustable and therefore ideal for noobs, each clamp features a comfortable pad that can be removed later for a more stinging clamp.
The untarnished, nickel-free chain is finished in a bright rose gold and measures 25 inches in total length - perfect for almost any body type and certainly ideal for any budget despite its relatively luxurious appearance.
Made by a trusted company, this series of smooth, delicate chains is more durable than it looks.
Pro: The clips and chain length variations are all adjustable so you and/or your partner can find the perfect fit.
Cons: The clamps don't pinch the nipples as intensely as some people prefer, although the removable cover remedies that somewhat.
THE BEST FOR BDSM: The ElectraStim bipolar body clamp
More than just a clip for your nipples and/or your partner's, this BDSM favorite clips onto any erogenous zone and then transmits waves of electromagnetic pleasure to the targeted area.
Its spring clip opens to a generous 50mm to offer a firm grip on whatever the Master chooses.
With ergonomic plastic-covered handles for superior insulation, the ElectraStim Bipolar Electrode Body Clamp provides direct simulation to where you place it and allows for optimized control by the dominant, with a series of powerful and fully customizable electromagnetic vibration/wave settings that range from extremely gentle to firm and punishing.
Pro: This bad boy comes with standard 2mm pin connections, making it compatible with almost any electro-sexual power box you already own.
Cons: You will need to purchase two to stimulate both nipples at the same time.
The final game
It's not always easy to know what your body wants, especially when that body belongs to someone else.
Fortunately, the wild and wonderful world of sex toys is full of fun options that are all designed to help us discover it.
In the meantime, and with no advance planning, nipple clamps have become one of the best-selling marital aids on the planet, and there's no indication that they're going away anytime soon.
The choice can be daunting, but hopefully you now have some ideas about which model would be best for you. The key is to find a pair of nipple clamps that provides you and/or your partner with a safe and satisfying sexual experience (hopefully more than once).
If this requires an electronic stimulation device or a two-foot-long strong chain hooked to a pair of magnetic clamps with removable covers and adjustable clamping force, then so be it.
Sometimes pleasure is pain, but the pain of confused shopping is never pleasant.